Careers at Radnor Hills
Are you interested in a career with Radnor Hills? Here you will find our current vacancies.
The food and drink industry offers great careers in a dynamic environment and is a Welsh success story. We want people to know, particularly young people and people considering a change of career, that the food and drink sector is attractive and inspiring, and we need their talent now. Changing perceptions and attracting people will only be achieved by industry and government creating a long term momentum for change.
Welsh Government has invested in developing infrastructure to support a range of solutions and the Food and Drink Wales Industry Board recognise the importance of every business stepping up and getting involved so we, Radnor Hills, pledge to play our part in proactively engaging with young people to change perceptions and promote careers in food and drinks.
- Production Line Runner
At Radnor Hills one of our key roles is that of Line Runner, these members of staff are responsible for the output, quality and care of the equipment across each of our production lines.
We currently have a vacancy working a Continental 4 on 4 off, days and nights shift pattern operated on-site. To find out more about this position and how to apply
- Forklift Driver
We are looking for FLT drivers to join our team. Please only apply if you hold a current FLT certificate. Continental 4 on 4 off days and nights.
Job Description - Forklift driving; loading finished goods, picking/rotating stock and un-loading packaging lorries. Ensuring relevant paperwork is completed and signed off. To find out more
- Warehouse Ride - On Operative
We are looking to recruit a Warehouse Ride- on Operative to join our ever growing Warehouse team.
• The movement of ‘work in progress’ product in one of our busiest packing departments.
• The loading of finished pallets on to lorries and awaiting dispatch.
• To maintain good housekeeping.
• Ensure stock for Operators is available for packing as per the schedule.
• Ensure lorries are loaded in full and on time.
• Complete relevant paper work associated to loads is completed in full and copies left for entering on the system
To find out more about this role and how to apply please