Radnor Hills produces a whole range of waters, mixers and presses in a mixture of glass, plastic bottles and Tetra Pak cartons. The activities that occur on this site, and activities within our value chain that we can reasonably influence, fall within the scope of our Environmental Management System (EMS).
Radnor Hills is committed to the protection of the local and global environment, enabled by the operation of our EMS. To minimise the environmental impacts concerning our activities and products, we commit to:
Continual improvement of the EMS and of our impact on the environment.
- Complying with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the company subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects.
- Including the consideration of environmental issues in all business strategies and initiatives.
- Radnor Hills’ senior management ensures the protection of the environment is firmly embedded in both the company’s and all employees’ culture, and will endeavour to influence its suppliers and customers in a similar strategic environmental manner.
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimise the consumption of resources.
- Consider the wider global impact of all our activities and products, including the activities of our suppliers, customers and other stakeholders.
- Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractors.
- Influencing suppliers, customers and third parties with consideration of life cycle impacts where possible.
- Identifying, setting, monitoring and reviewing environmental objectives and achieving these.
This Policy will be communicated to all employees and subcontractors, and will be available to the public.